- An ornamental flower garden getting the beds and paths organized to create a pattern.
- identify parquet circle.
- A flowerbed, especially an increased one (Wikipedia).
- a yard with routes between these types of flowerbeds.
- A theater balcony, particularly in an opera house; over the box chairs, but positively below family members group (Wikipedia).
- An apartment balcony.
- An ornamental and diversified arrangement of beds or plots, by which plants are cultivated, with intervening spaces of gravel or grass for walking on.
- The pit of a theater; the parquet.
- In horticulture, a method of beds various shapes and sizes which plants tend to be cultivated, arranged in a few design or program, with intervening rooms of gravel or grass.
- The part of the floor of a theater beneath the galleries: in some modern English theaters called the pit—a sense to be distinguished from the original meaning of pit.
- an ornamental rose garden; beds and routes tend to be organized to make a pattern
- sitting at the rear of the main flooring (under the balconies)
- Definition for "parterre"
- An ornamental flower garden getting the beds and…
- View More
- Sentence for "parterre"
- Hypernym for "parterre"
- Same Context for "parterre"