- The murdering of your dad, mom, or other near general.
- a person who commits such a murder.
- an individual who kills a family member, specially a parent.
- The killing of a relative, specifically a parent.
- The killing of a ruler, or any other expert figure; treason.
- Properly, one who murders a person's very own daddy; in a wider sense, one that murders a person's father or mother or any ancestor.
- The work or crime of murdering a person's very own parent or any ancestor.
- person who murders their father or mother.
- One who murders any ancestor or anybody to whom he owes reverence; additionally, in old usage, one that eliminates his son or daughter.
- The murder of a parent or of 1 to whom reverence arrives.
- Figuratively, one that commits treason against his country.
- Figuratively, the criminal activity of treason against your nation.
- a person who kills their mother or father
- the murder of your own father or mother
Sentence for "parricide"
- This recovery of filiation in parricide…
Phrases for "parricide"
Same Context for "parricide"
Urban Dictionary for "parricide"