- Inlay of wood, usually of different colors, this is certainly worked into a geometric structure or mosaic and it is used particularly for floors.
- The means of applying wood tiles or veneers to generate a decorative geometrical pattern on flooring, furnishings etc.
- A species of joinery or cabinet-work consisting of an inlay of geometric or any other habits, usually of various colors, -- utilized specifically for floors.
- A mosaic of woodwork useful for floors, wainscoting, and the like.
- a patterned lumber inlay always cover a floor
Sentence for "parquetry"
Hypernym for "parquetry"
Same Context for "parquetry"