- The an element of the main floor of a theater that lies under the balcony part. Also called parterre.
- seating at the rear of the key flooring (underneath the balconies)
- That part of the reduced flooring of a theater with seating powering the parquet and beneath the galleries; -- labeled as additionally, esp. in U. S., orchestra circle or parterre.
- Definition for "parquet circle"
- The an element of the main floor of…
- View More
- Hypernym for "parquet circle"
- Variant for "parquet circle"