- Of, related to, causing or associated with paroxysms
- Of the nature of a paroxysm; characterized or accompanied by paroxysms
- accompanied by or regarding the nature of paroxysms
- regarding or marked by paroxysm; caused by paroxysms or convulsions of nature.
- Specifically In geology: concerning or created by a violent convulsion of nature.
- Catastrophic or concerning the catastrophic theory.
Sentence for "paroxysmal"
- The technique is most successful among…
Synonym for "paroxysmal"
Cross Reference for "paroxysmal"
Same Context for "paroxysmal"