- Resembling the parotid gland; applied specially to cutaneous glandular elevations over the ear in several toads and frogs.
- Resembling the parotid gland; -- applied especially to cutaneous glandular elevations over the ear in many toads and frogs.
- A parotoid gland.
- the cutaneous glands which form a warty size or excrescence nearby the external ear or tympanum of some batrachians, as toads.
- Resembling a parotid; particularly, in herpetology, noting particular cutaneous glands. See II.
Sentence for "parotoid"
- The arrow in the picture below…
- View More