- the product quality or condition to be parochial; especially: selfish pettiness or narrowness (as of passions, views, or views).
- the standard or state of being parochial in kind or nature; something of management distinct to parishes.
- The management of the matters of a parish by an elected vestry or parochial board; the machine of municipality helping to make the parish the system.
- therefore Provincialism; neighborhood narrowness of view; narrow-mindedness.
- a limitation of views or passions like this defined by an area parish
Sentence for "parochialism"
- "I've been very disappointed by what…
Hypernym for "parochialism"
Same Context for "parochialism"