- A railroad vehicle for time travel fitted with specific set aside chairs. Also known as chair automobile.
- See Palace vehicle, under vehicle.
- A railway passenger-car or -carriage for time travel, furnished much more luxuriously as compared to ordinary automobiles; a drawing-room vehicle.
- a passenger automobile for time vacation; you pay extra fare for specific chairs
- Definition for "parlor car"
- A railroad vehicle for time travel fitted with…
- View More
- Hypernym for "parlor car"
- Same Context for "parlor car"