- A coin-operated product that registers the amount of time bought the parking of an auto, at the termination which the driver is liable for a fine.
- A device, situated by a parking space, that gathers repayment in exchange for the ability to park an automobile for a specified time.
- a coin-operated timekeeper positioned alongside a parking area; depositing cash into it entitles you to park your car or truck truth be told there for a specified length of time
- Definition for "parking meter"
- A coin-operated product that registers the amount of…
- View More
- Sentence for "parking meter"
- Hypernym for "parking meter"
- Urban Dictionary for "parking meter"