- some thing, such as a skin or peel, that's been pared down.
- The work of removing the exterior covering or epidermis.
- A fragment or shaving that is pared.
- The work of cutting off the top or extremites of any such thing.
- That which is pared off.
- The work of trimming anything, or of lowering it in proportions or thickness by cutting or shaving down little portions from the surface or extremity.
- That which is pared down; a thin piece slashed, cut, or shaved down; for this reason, a scrap: because, cheese-parings; the parings of grass-lands.
- The rind or outermost crust.
- a thin fragment or piece (especially of wood) that's been shaved from something
- (usually plural) a part of a fruit or vegetable that's pared or cut-off; particularly the skin or peel
- Present participle of pare.
- Definition for "paring"
- some thing, such as a skin or peel,…
- View More
- Sentence for "paring"
- They eventually will begin paring down…
- View More
- Synonym for "paring"
- Phrases for "paring"
- Rhyme for "paring"
- Hypernym for "paring"
- Cross Reference for "paring"
- Same Context for "paring"
- Verb Stem for "paring"