- Either of two big, irregularly quadrilateral bones involving the frontal and occipital bones that collectively form the edges and the top of head.
- Either of two bones that together form the edges and the surface of the head.
- either of two skull bones involving the front and occipital bones and forming the very best and sides regarding the cranium
- Definition for "parietal bone"
- Either of two big, irregularly quadrilateral bones involving…
- View More
- Medical Dictionary for "parietal bone"