- A luminous halo visible in the height associated with the sun and parallel on horizon, due to natural sunlight reflecting down atmospheric ice crystals. Also called parhelic ring.
- A luminous halo, each region of the sunshine parallel to your horizon, due to refraction of sunshine through ice crystals.
- a luminous halo parallel into horizon in the altitude of the sun; caused by ice crystals in atmosphere
- Definition for "parhelic circle"
- A luminous halo visible in the height associated…
- View More
- Hypernym for "parhelic circle"
- Cross Reference for "parhelic circle"