- An untanned pet hide soaked in lye and liquid to remove the hair and dried on a stretcher.
- a write-up, particularly a shield, manufactured from this conceal.
- a type of stiff leather produced from rawhide
- A shield, case or any other product made from this material
- some sort of rawhide composed of conceal, esp. of this buffalo, that has been wet in crude wood-ash lye to get rid of the hairs, after which dried.
- The conceal of an animal (ideally of a bull-buffalo) that hair was eliminated by soaking in water combined with wood-ashes, and that will be after that extended on a-frame in order to use the desired form, and allowed to dry.
Sentence for "parfleche"
- A portion was packed in parfleche…
- View More