- something used to pare things.
- One who, or whatever, pares; a guitar for paring.
- a person who or what pares; particularly, an instrument for paring: because, an apple-parer, or a peach-parer.
- In farming, an instrument for scraping off weeds or grass or loosening their particular origins; specifically, a horse-hoe having one broad flat knife.
- a tiny razor-sharp blade utilized in paring fresh fruits or veggies
- a manicurist who trims the nails
Definition for "parer"
Sentence for "parer"
Hypernym for "parer"