- The juxtaposition of words that have the exact same origins; making use of cognate words together, particularly curvaceous curves; my loving and beloved wife.; or He's a manly man.
- Juxtaposing terms having a standard derivation, such as the phrase "good sense and sensibility".
- In rhet, the employment of a few terms having a typical beginning in identical phrase.
- juxtaposing words having a common derivation (as with `feeling and sensibility')
- Definition for "paregmenon"
- The juxtaposition of words that have the exact…
- View More
- Hypernym for "paregmenon"