- one which pardons: a pardoner associated with sins of other people.
- A medieval ecclesiastic authorized to raise money for religious functions by giving papal indulgences to contributors.
- a medieval cleric who sell pardons and indulgences
- one that pardons.
- A seller of indulgences.
- a person who pardons or forgives; person who absolves an offender from discipline or blame.
- one that is accredited to sell papal indulgences or pardons.
- a medieval cleric who lifted money for chapel by selling papal indulgences
- a person who pardons or forgives or excuses a fault or offense
Sentence for "pardoner"
Phrases for "pardoner"
Hypernym for "pardoner"
Same Context for "pardoner"