- The skin of a sheep or goat prepared as a material on which to publish or color.
- A written text or attracting on a sheet with this material.
- Paper manufactured in imitation for this product.
- A material, made from the polished epidermis of a calf, sheep, goat or other animal, utilized like paper for writing.
- A document made on such product.
- A diploma (traditionally written on parchment).
- Stiff report imitating that material.
- The creamy to tanned color of parchment
- your skin of a lamb, sheep, goat, young calf, or any other animal, prepared for writing in. See vellum.
- The envelope associated with the coffee grains, inside pulp.
- The skin of sheep or goats prepared to be used as a writing-material as well as other functions.
- The cartilaginous sheath or hull for the coffee-bean.
- A document written on parchment.
- epidermis of a sheep or goat ready for writing on
- a superior paper resembling sheepskin
- To convert into parchment; parchemin.
- resulting in to be tough, tough, and wrinkled, given that skin in a few diseases.
- Definition for "parchment"
- The skin of a sheep or goat prepared…
- View More
- Sentence for "parchment"
- _parchment_? that parchment, being _scribbled o'er_,…
- View More
- Synonym for "parchment"
- Phrases for "parchment"
- Hypernym for "parchment"
- Cross Reference for "parchment"
- Same Context for "parchment"
- Variant for "parchment"
- Urban Dictionary for "parchment"