- A hormone made by the parathyroid glands that regulates the amount of calcium and phosphorus in the human body.
- A polypeptide hormones this is certainly released because of the main cells of the parathyroid glands and it is involved in raising the levels of calcium ions inside blood.
- hormones synthesized and released to the bloodstream by the parathyroid glands; regulates phosphorus and calcium in the human body and procedures in neuromuscular excitation and bloodstream clotting
- Definition for "parathyroid hormone"
- A hormone made by the parathyroid glands that…
- View More
- Hypernym for "parathyroid hormone"