- An artificial group previously made for parasitic insects, as lice, ticks, mites, etc.
- A division of copepod Crustacea, having a sucking lips, once the lerneans. They've been mostly parasites on fishes. Called also Siphonostomata.
- In zoology, parasites; parasitic pets: put on several different groups whoever members are described as their parasitism.
- Definition for "parasita"
- An artificial group previously made for parasitic insects,…
- View More
- Sentence for "parasita"
- Variant for "parasita"