- A luminous spot-on a lunar halo.
- A bright, circular spot, sometimes seen on a lunar halo, due to refraction through ice crystals
- A mock moon; a graphic associated with the moon which occasionally appears at point of intersection of two lunar halos. Cf. parhelion.
- A bright i'm all over this a lunar halo, created by refraction through a preponderating wide range of ice-crystals floating perpendicularly or vertically; a mock moon.
- Definition for "paraselene"
- Sentence for "paraselene"
- Synonym for "paraselene"
- Variant for "paraselene"