- one of several fleshy paired appendages of polychete annelids that work in locomotion and breathing.
- Paired unjointed lateral outgrowths used for locomotion by worms particularly annelids.
- one of many lateral appendages of an annelid; -- labeled as additionally base tubercle.
- among unjointed lateral locomotor procedures or number of foot-stumps, foot-tubercles, or rudimentary limbs of several worms, as annelids.
- [capitalized] In entomology, a genus of hymenopterous bugs for the family Crabronidæ, erected by Taschenberg in 1869 for a single species from Venezuela.
- In gastropods, a fin-like development of the base; an epipodium.
- among a pair of fleshy appendages of a polychete annelid that functions in locomotion and breathing
Sentence for "parapodium"
Hypernym for "parapodium"
Variant for "parapodium"