- A flourish made after or below a signature, originally to stop forgery.
- A flourish made after or below one's trademark, originally to avoid forgery.
- A flourish made with the pen at the conclusion of a signature. At the center Ages, this formed a sort of rude safeguard against forgery.
- In diplomatics, the figure formed by a flourish of a pen towards the end of a signature, previously utilized as a precaution against forgers; the flourish.
- a flourish added after or under your signature (originally to safeguard against forgery)
- to incorporate a paraph to; to signal, especially with a person's initials.
- to include a paraph to; to signal, esp. using initials.
- To append a paraph to: therefore, to sign, specially with the signer's initials. Additionally part.
Sentence for "paraph"
Hypernym for "paraph"
Form for "paraph"
Urban Dictionary for "paraph"