- architectural alteration of a mineral without modification of chemical structure.
- a change in the real construction of a mineral without having any chemical modification
- The change of just one mineral types to some other, so as to involve a modification of physical characters without alteration of chemical structure.
- In mineralogy, a big change for the molecular structure of a mineral without alteration of additional type or substance constitution: a variety of pseudomorphism. See paramorph and pseudomorphism.
Definition for "paramorphism"
- architectural alteration of a mineral without modification of…
Etymologically Related for "paramorphism"