- A distortion of memory in which fantasy and unbiased experience are puzzled.
- An inability to remember the definitions of typical words.
- An inability to distinguish between real memories and desires or dreams
- An inability to remember the meaning of typical words
- an individual's believing which he remembers things as he never experienced them; untrue memory.
- (psychiatry) a disorder of memory for which goals or dreams tend to be confused with truth
Sentence for "paramnesia"
- This "paramnesia" theory suggests that the…
Hypernym for "paramnesia"