- Of, concerning, or becoming one taught to offer emergency medical treatment or even help physicians in providing health care bills.
- Of or concerning the supply of crisis medical treatment.
- Of or regarding a paramedic.
- of or denoting somebody who assists physicians and nurses or is trained doctors and nurses within their activities
- a person trained to help medical experts and offer crisis hospital treatment
- Definition for "paramedical"
- Of, concerning, or becoming one taught to offer…
- View More
- Sentence for "paramedical"
- Phrases for "paramedical"
- Hypernym for "paramedical"
- Same Context for "paramedical"