- To impact with paralysis; reason enough to be paralytic.
- to produce unable to go or work: paralyzed by concern.
- To impair the development or performance of; make inoperative or powerless: rigid laws that paralyze economic activity.
- To influence or hit with paralysis or palsy.
- To unnerve; to destroy or impair the vitality of; to make ineffective
- To afflict with paralysis.
- To render struggling to go; to immobilize.
- To make efficiently.
- make powerless and not able to work
- reason to be paralyzed and immobile
- To affect with paralysis.
- To render helpless, worthless, or inadequate, as though by paralysis; deaden the action or power of in any way: as, the picture paralyzed him with fear.
- additionally spelled paralyse.
- Definition for "paralyze"
- To impact with paralysis; reason enough to be…
- View More
- Sentence for "paralyze"
- Synonym for "paralyze"
- Verb Forms for "paralyze"
- Phrases for "paralyze"
- Rhyme for "paralyze"
- Hypernym for "paralyze"
- Cross Reference for "paralyze"