- A fallacious or irrational debate or conclusion.
- A fallacious argument or illogical summary, particularly one committed in error, or thought because of the speaker become rational.
- A reasoning that is untrue in point of form, that is, which is despite rational rules or formulæ; an official fallacy, or pseudo-syllogism, where conclusion will not follow through the premises.
- In logic, fallacious debate or false reasoning; thinking that is untrue in form—that is, when the conclusion will not follow from the premises; a conclusion unwarranted because of the premises.
- an unintentionally invalid argument
Sentence for "paralogism"
Hypernym for "paralogism"
Cross Reference for "paralogism"
Same Context for "paralogism"