- An apparatus for gymnastic workouts composed of two horizontal bars set parallel to one another in adjustable upright aids and mainly utilized for moving maneuvers.
- a couple of equipment composed of two horizontal bars at a tiny distance aside, employed by male gymnasts, upon which acts of swinging and keeping and leaping are done.
- A gymnastics occasion making use of the synchronous taverns.
- gymnastic equipment comprising two synchronous wood rods supported on uprights
- Definition for "parallel bars"
- An apparatus for gymnastic workouts composed of two…
- View More
- Sports Dictionary for "parallel bars"