- A colorless liquid polymer, C6H12O3, of acetaldehyde, made use of as a solvent and a sedative.
- A cyclic trimer of acetaldehyde as soon as utilized as an antidepressant.
- A trimer of acetaldehyde (C6H12O3), made by polymerization of acetaldehyde with hydrochloric and sulfuric acids. This has sedative and hypnotic properties.
- A colorless liquid with a disagreeable smell and taste, C6H12O3, obtained by treating aldehyde with sulphuric or hydrochloric acid. It is used in medicine as a hypnotic.
- a colorless liquid (a cyclic trimer of acetaldehyde) that is used as a sedative and a solvent
Sentence for "paraldehyde"
- Acetaldehyde forms a trimer in the…
Hypernym for "paraldehyde"
Same Context for "paraldehyde"