- Lineage, parentage; ranking, especially as high or noble.
- A feudal establishment that acknowledges equivalence of rights and status between two rulers, and equality inside portions of an inheritance.
- Equality of problem, bloodstream, or self-esteem; also, equality inside partition of an inheritance.
- Equality of problem between people keeping unequal portions of a fee.
- Kindred; household; beginning.
- in-law, equality of name, blood, or dignity, but more specifically of land in a division among heirs.
- The portion which a woman may acquire on the wedding.
- Birth; family members; kindred; lineage.
Sentence for "parage"
- Billionaires for Bush crowd is the…
Synonym for "parage"
Urban Dictionary for "parage"
- Uncontrollable roadway rage occurring during a…