- Alongside the notochord when you look at the embryonic head
- Situated on either side of the notochord; -- applied particularly toward cartilaginous rudiments associated with the skull on each side of the anterior the main notochord.
- Such a bar of cartilage that'll form the bottom of the head
- The parachordal plate or cartilage.
- In embryology,lying alongside of this cephalo-chord or cranial an element of the notochord: specifically noting the primitive undifferentiated full bowl of cartilage cartilaginous basis cranii, lying for each part plus in front of this notochord of the early embryo, and laying the building blocks of this head. See cut-under chondrocranium.
Sentence for "parachordal"
- On the lateral aspects of the…
- View More