- A surface having parabolic parts parallel to a single coordinate axis and elliptic areas perpendicular to this axis.
- A surface having a parabolic cross-section parallel to an axis, and circular or elliptical cross section perpendicular on axis; particularly the surface of transformation of a parabola.
- The solid generated by the rotation of a parabola about its axis; any area for the second order whoever areas by airplanes parallel to certain line are parabolas.
- The solid generated by the transformation of a parabola about its axis; a parabolic conoid.
- A curve whose equation is of form ax = y.
- a good or area regarding the second degree several of whoever plane-sections tend to be parabolas.
- a surface having parabolic parts parallel to just one coordinate axis and elliptic parts perpendicular compared to that axis
- Definition for "paraboloid"
- A surface having parabolic parts parallel to a…
- View More
- Sentence for "paraboloid"
- A paraboloid is a three-dimensional shape…
- View More
- Hypernym for "paraboloid"
- Cross Reference for "paraboloid"
- Form for "paraboloid"
- Same Context for "paraboloid"