Definition for "papyraceous"
Sentence for "papyraceous"
Synonym for "papyraceous"
- manufactured from papyrus.
- for the consistency of paper; papery.
- manufactured from papyrus; associated with persistence of paper; papery.
- from the papyrus or even papyri; made from or resembling papyrus or even to papyri; made from or resembling papyrus or report.
- In zoology, papery; like parchment; pergamenteous: as, the material of a wasp's nest is papyraceous.
- In addition, seldom, papyrian, papyrean.