- A pimple; a small, frequently conical, elevation associated with cuticle, generated by congestion, built up release, or hypertrophy of muscle; a papule.
- other possible small hollow procedures of integument between your plates of starfishes.
- A pimple; a small, typically conical, height associated with the cuticle, made by congestion, gathered release, or hypertrophy of tissue; a papule.
- other possible little hollow procedures associated with integument between the plates of starfishes.
- In medicine, a small inflammatory height of the skin maybe not containing liquid visible to the naked eye; a pimple.
- In physiology and zoology, identical to papilla.
- plural In Stelleroidea, identical to dermal branchiæ.
- Definition for "papula"
- A pimple; a small, frequently conical, elevation associated…
- View More
- Sentence for "papula"
- Synonym for "papula"