- A frilled report address accustomed enhance the bone tissue end of a cooked chop or cutlet.
- An oiled report or foil wrapper in which particular foods tend to be baked.
- a tiny bit of foil, which is covered around food during preparing
- a little piece of paper upon which females retract their particular tresses to make it curl
- a tiny sheet of paper upon which ladies retract their particular hair to really make it curl; a curl paper.
- A curl-paper: so called because showing up like a butterfly regarding mind.
- Folded oiled paper on which chops, etc., have decided and quite often served.
Sentence for "papillote"
- The method behind cooking en papillote…