- obtaining the properties or look of a papilla (nipple)
- Of, pertaining to, or resembling, a papilla or papillæ; bearing, or covered with, papillæ; papillose.
- of or concerning or resembling papilla
- Like a papilla; papilliform; of or pertaining to papillæ.
- In entomology, rounded at the tip, and often somewhat constricted close to the base: applied to dense procedures.
- supplied with papillæ; papillate; composed of papillæ; papillose: because, the papillary level of the skin; the papillary area associated with the tongue.
Sentence for "papillary"
- After having removed Mrs. Kirchner's thyroid…
Synonym for "papillary"
Cross Reference for "papillary"
Same Context for "papillary"