- A cephalopod mollusk (Argonauta argo) with eight tentacles, the female that inhabits a paper-thin layer that later on will act as an egg instance. Also known as argonaut.
- A pelagic octopus of genus Argonauta, within hot seas, whoever females create a paper-thin egg instance resembling a shell into which she deposits the woman eggs.
- See Argonauta.
- The paper-sailor or argonaut. See Argonaut, Argonautidæ and nautilus.
- cephalopod mollusk of hot seas whose females have actually fine papery spiral shells
Definition for "paper nautilus"
- A cephalopod mollusk (Argonauta argo) with eight tentacles,…
Synonym for "paper nautilus"
Hypernym for "paper nautilus"