- A kind of sauce-boat or meal.
- a sizable spiral East Indian marine layer (Turbinella rapha), once used by indigenous priests to carry the oil for anointing.
- some sort of sauce boat or dish.
- a big spiral East Indian marine shell (Turbinella rapha); -- so-called because employed by indigenous priests to keep the oil for anointing.
- An open vessel employed for holding pap for kids.
- A shell of family members Turbinellidæ; a false volute, as Trubinella rapha.
- Definition for "papboat"
- Sentence for "papboat"
- Blackstick, although invited to the christening,…
- View More