- A nonaddictive opium derivative, C20H21NO4, used medicinally to alleviate spasms of smooth muscle.
- A non-addictive by-product of opium used in medication to relieve muscle spasms, as a vasodilator plus some forms of erectile dysfunction.
- An alkaloid within opium. It's a weaker healing activity than morphine.
- An alkaloid (C21 H21NO4) within opium.
- an alkaloid medication (trade name Kavrin) acquired from opium; familiar with relax smooth muscles; it really is nonaddictive
Sentence for "papaverine"
- Some men were also given injections…
Hypernym for "papaverine"
Urban Dictionary for "papaverine"