- An enzyme that catalyzes the lysis of proteins, gotten from unripe good fresh fruit of this papaya and used as a meat tenderizer and in medicine as a digestive help.
- A proteolytic enzyme in papaya fresh fruit. Might help with food digestion and also have other health benefits.
- A proteolytic ferment, like trypsin, present in the juice for the green fresh fruit associated with the papaw (Carica Papaya) of tropical The united states.
- A proteolytic ferment obtained from the half-ripe good fresh fruit regarding the papaw-tree, Carica papaya.
- a proteolytic chemical gotten through the unripe papaya; used as a meat tenderizer
Sentence for "papain"
Hypernym for "papain"
Same Context for "papain"