- A child's undergarment consisting of a shirt and jeans buttoned collectively within waist.
- Slang A boy or guy who's considered poor or effeminate.
- A children's undergarment composed, in part, of panties attached with a waistband.
- An ineffectual, poor, or shy person, specially a boy or child; a sissy.
- A timid guy or boy considered childish or unassertive.
- a timid man or boy considered childish or unassertive
- Weak, shy, effeminate, ineffectual.
- Definition for "pantywaist"
- A child's undergarment consisting of a shirt and…
- View More
- Sentence for "pantywaist"
- Synonym for "pantywaist"
- Hypernym for "pantywaist"
- Urban Dictionary for "pantywaist"