- A utopian social system where every user participates equally in government.
- A Utopian neighborhood, by which all should rule equally, such as for instance ended up being devised by Coleridge, Lovell, and Southey, within their younger days.
- A utopian community which all of the users are equal in rank and personal place.
- The concept of such a scheme or neighborhood. This scheme was advocated by Southey, Coleridge, and Lovell about 1794.
Sentence for "pantisocracy"
- Eager for adventure, he joined Southey…
Cross Reference for "pantisocracy"