- A depository or place in which a variety of manufactured articles are gathered on the market.
- A van, specially a large removal van. Originally pantechnicon van.
- A depository or place where a variety of manufactured articles tend to be gathered for sale.
- a location in which all kinds of manufactured articles tend to be collected and displayed available.
- a sizable going van (especially one used for moving furnishings)
Sentence for "pantechnicon"
- a kind of pantechnicon of slovenly…
Hypernym for "pantechnicon"
Form for "pantechnicon"
Same Context for "pantechnicon"