- comedy which has an underlying severe purpose; a form of satire
- The theory or practice of medical profession; -- found in burlesque or ridicule.
- An assumption of buffoonery to cover some serious purpose.
- The philosophy or practices ascribed to Pantagruel, one of many figures of Rabelais; the training of coping with severe matters in a spirit of wide and somewhat cynical great humour.
- A satirical or opprobrious term put on the career of medication.
Sentence for "pantagruelism"
- As pantagruelism is proceeding almost exclusively…