- An unbroken view of a complete surrounding area.
- a thorough presentation; a survey: a panorama of American literary works.
- a photo or variety of images representing a consistent scene, usually exhibited a component at a time by being unrolled and passed away prior to the spectator.
- A mental sight of a series of occasions.
- an unbroken view of a complete surrounding location
- an image or series of photos representing a continuing scene
- a comprehensive study
- A complete view atlanta divorce attorneys way.
- A comprehensive review of a certain topic; additionally, a broad view regarding the growth of a series of events.
- A picture showing a view of things in most path, because from a central point.
- A picture representing moments also extended to-be beheld at a time, so displayed a component at any given time, by being unrolled, and made to pass continually before the spectator.
- A complete or whole view; in addition, an image representing a wide or general view, as of a tract of country.
- an image representing scenes also extended becoming beheld at once, and thus displayed part at a time when you are unrolled making to pass continuously prior to the spectator.
- A cyclorama: in this feeling also referred to as circular panorama.
- the visual percept of a region
- a photo (or variety of images) representing a continuing scene
Sentence for "panorama"
Phrases for "panorama"
Rhyme for "panorama"
Hypernym for "panorama"
Same Context for "panorama"