- a unique finish for velvet and satin that produces a top luster.
- a lustrous finish applied to velvet and satin
- a wetland composed of a little depression, with or without standing water, frequently in a salt-marsh or any other coastal wetland
- A fabric resembling velvet, but having the nap level much less close.
- A soft, shining fabric, plain or printed, used for trimmings and clothes.
Sentence for "panne"
- Sailors and pilots also use "pan-pan,"…
Cross Reference for "panne"
Same Context for "panne"