- Acorns and beech mast used as forage for pigs.
- A tax previously taken care of the privilege of feeding swine within the forests.
- the foodstuff of swine inside forests, as beechnuts, acorns, etc.; -- called in addition pawns.
- A tax purchased the privilege of feeding swine within the forests.
- The money taken by agistors for the privilege of feeding hogs upon the mast of the forests.
- The mast of beech, acorns, etc., used as food for swine.
Sentence for "pannage"
- These Verderers Courts have been held…
Same Context for "pannage"
Variant for "pannage"