- alternate type of Panhellenic.
- Of or pertaining to all Greece, or even to Panhellenism; including all Greece, or all the Greeks.
- of or concerning all of the Greeks
- regarding or concerning all Hellas, or all persons, passions, accomplishments, etc., that belong or related to the Greek competition: since, the Panhellenic event or games at Olympia.
- Definition for "panhellenic"
- Sentence for "panhellenic"
- Same Context for "panhellenic"
- Urban Dictionary for "panhellenic"
- The nationwide Panhellenic Conference is out…
- View More