- To approach strangers and beg for money or food.
- To accost individuals in a public destination and ask for money; to beg.
- To approach and beg from (a stranger).
- To obtain by approaching and begging from a stranger: panhandled money. See Synonyms at cadge.
- to obtain by panhandling.
- To accost in a public location and ask for funds from.
- A narrow strip of territory projecting from a bigger, broader area, such as Alaska, Idaho, Oklahoma, Tx, and western Virginia.
- The handle of a pan.
- (US) On a map, where a part of a political entity forms a longish extension such that it resembles the handle of a pan, just like a frying pan.
- The handle of a pan
- The handle of a pan; thus, an extended thin strip projecting like the handle of a frying-pan.
- a comparatively narrow strip of land projecting from some bigger area
- the handle of a cooking pan
- To beg for cash, specifically with a container available for getting loose modification, particularly on road, and especially, by a bum.
- beg by accosting men and women in the pub and asking for money
- Definition for "panhandle"
- To approach strangers and beg for money or…
- View More
- Sentence for "panhandle"
- Synonym for "panhandle"
- Verb Forms for "panhandle"
- Phrases for "panhandle"
- Rhyme for "panhandle"
- Hypernym for "panhandle"
- Same Context for "panhandle"
- Urban Dictionary for "panhandle"
- a lengthy, narrow projection from rest…
- View More