- seafood being suited to cooking in a frying cooking pan by virtue both of dimensions and taste; panfish tend to be caught mainly for consuming, as opposed to for sport
- Any of many tiny meals fishes; specifically those not available in the marketplace.
- any one of numerous tiny meals fishes taken with hook and range.
- A fish of this right size and high quality for frying whole in a pan.
- A saucepan-fish or casserole-fish; the king-crab, Limulus polyphemus.
- any one of numerous tiny meals fishes; especially those caught with hook and range and never available
Sentence for "panfish"
- Crappies are our largest "panfish" and…
Hypernym for "panfish"
Cross Reference for "panfish"